Monday, September 6, 2010

Give and Take

He was checking me out, I was sure of it.

I could feel his eyes lingering on my face, my body. And boy was he making me hard.

It was a Saturday night and I was having dinner in Chelsea's in Bonifacio High with Sebastian.

"Are you listening to me or has your cock taken over your brain again?" he asked, a little peeved off that I wasn't riveted to whatever sexual problems he was experiencing with his boy du jour.

I smiled at him, and let my gaze wander over to the guy sitting behind him.

He wasn't your typical hot guy. He was... well, in a word he was rough.

His aura kinda reminded me of Derek Ramsey, but only a little more polished.

He was looking at me, smiling, and he looked like he was ignoring his friend as well.

"Excuse me, I have to powder my nose," I told Sebastian as I rose and headed for the bathroom.

I could only sense Sebastian shaking his head behind me.

I didn't waste time looking back to check if "Ramsey" would follow me.

I knew he would.

I was washing my hands when he entered.

He checked to see if we were alone in the bathroom before he approached me.

"Hey," he nodded to me.

"Hey," I replied.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the cubicle, but I stopped him.

"Not here," I whispered.

"Where?"

"Well, what time are you ending your dinner?" I asked, half-smiling at him.

Two or three hours later, he was already texting me that he was downstairs in my building's lobby.

I told him what floor and room number.

I had the place all to myself, Xander being in Malate.

As soon as he entered, he grabbed my crotch.

"Kanina ko pa gusto matikman ito," he said, roughly smelling and licking my neck.

"Easy," I said, thinking, so crude, yet so good.

He was surprisingly submissive in bed, allowing me to do whatever I wanted with him.

He also had a fantastic body and probably one of the biggest cocks I'd ever encountered.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked me, begging with his eyes, teasing my hole with his humungous cockhead.

I smiled, "Me first."

I loved being on top of him, pumping, watching his eyes tighten whenever I thrusted forward, lifting him up by the hips slightly whenever I withdrew.

"Dude, you're killing me," he moaned, "Sarap."

I grunted, thrusting harder, grabbing on to his shoulders from the back.

Twenty minutes later, I came, while biting his neck.

I could feel him cumming all over my stomach.

We separated, panting hard.

A moment later, he said, "That was great."

I didn't respond. I just pulled him on top of me.

"Your turn," I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment