Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lick, Lick, Lick

I pushed Anton down on my bed.

He leaned on his elbows, smiling up at me, whilst I took of my shirt.

I kneeled by the edge of my bed, in between his thighs.

I didn't open his pants right away, but I could see the very considerable bulge tenting out.

I leaned over his crotch and sniffed deeply, my nose burrowing into his pants.

He thrusted out his hips, "Take it out."

I obliged, unzipping him slowly.

He was wearing white boxers, CK.

I sniffed his crotch again, rubbing my nose along the length of the bulge.

He leaned back, savoring the sensation.

I pulled down his pants along with his underwear. His cock popped out, straight as a rod.

Anlaki, I thought. It really was. An eight-incher, maybe, and quite thick.

I harmonica'd the side of Anton's dick, making sure my tongue traced the veins popping out.

"Putanginaaa," he moaned.

I stopped, and looked up at him.

"What?" he said when he noticed.

"Do we have an exam tomorrow in training?" I asked, all seriousness.

He looked at me incredulously, "Are you fucking seriously asking me this right now?"

I smiled, "Just kidding."

I took the entire length down my throat.

Five minutes later, he exploded.

"That was something else," he said, panting, rubbing his hand on his hair.

I lied down next to him, "I've got a pop quiz for you in my briefs."

He smiled, scooted down the bed, and took my dick out.

What can I say? The boy, like me, has no gag reflex.

No comments:

Post a Comment