Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh Xander

My living situation with Xander definitely has a lot of benefits.

He's a great cook.

He's just as OC as I am when it comes to cleanliness, maybe even more so.

He knows all the right people, and can get us in to any packed event or resto at a drop of a hat.

Plus, he's definitely a ten when it comes to sex.

He's a generous lover, and has shown me some moves that's made me feel inadequate, at times (and believe me, I'm good).

However, nobody's perfect.

Last night, as I entered our condo, I witnessed him fucking the hell out of someone on our living room sofa.

He was really going at it; no wonder his partner was moaning (actually almost screaming) his name over and over again.

The guy (whoever he was) was sitting almost spread-eagled on the sofa, Xander on top of him, humping away, with the former's hands grasping and squeezing his bubble buttocks.

I ehem'd.

Xander didn't stop humping but he did peek a glance at me.

"Don't mind us, sweetie," he groaned and smiled, "In fact, feel free to join us."

I smiled.

I looked at the guy he was thrusting so hard and deep into.

Hmmm, not bad, not bad at all.

I started unbuckling my belt, "Is there room for one more in there?"

1 comment: