Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Sexy Batchmate

Training started last Monday.

I didn't know call centers could be so... fun.

Not a word I use often, believe me. But my batchmates are an interesting mix of people.

Mostly youngsters who are either undergrads or fresh out of college.

Our trainer is a bit of a douchebag, so I ignore him most of the time.

I focus mostly on this batchmate of mine, Josh.

He is just, in a word, yummy.


I honestly thought I would be the hottest in the class, but damn this boy outranks me by a few feet.

He's about six feet, nice lean body, and a fair complexion. A bit chinito.

Is he gay? I don't know yet. My gaydar isn't working on him. So far, he looks straight as straight can be.

He seems really nice and smart as well.

In class, he was sitting about two seats away from me in my row, and I was surreptitiously (I hope) staring at his bulging crotch.

Nice nice nice package.

I am definitely going to test out his goodies, given a chance.

While I was wet-dreaming of licking Josh's ass, the door to our training room opened up and someone peeked in.

Impeccable timing, as always, was my first thought.

The reason I applied here in 3C, the reason I almost ruined my life two years ago, the guy whose neck I would moan into everytime I climaxed, the guy who's life I am plotting to destroy, just walked into our class.

Si Peter, I thought, not breathing, mouth suddenly dry.

He mustn't see me.

Not now. It's too early.

I slid slowly down my seat, trying to hide my face behind the monitor.

I could hear Peter asking our trainer something, douchebag trainer replying, and Peter saying thanks and walking out and shutting the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

I sat up properly and noticed that Josh was looking at me, a questioning (but smiling) look on his face.

An email message popped up on my screen.

"You okay?" said an email from Josh.

I looked back at him, smiled, and typed my response.

"Actually no, I'm not. I really need someone to talk to right now," I emailed back.

He read the email and responded in a few seconds.

"Want to have coffee later?" was his response.

I smiled.

Dodging Peter and coffee with my sexy batchmate?

Must be my lucky day.

p.s. Hope you like my pic.

1 comment: